Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy: Does It Really Works? — Fitness Burden
We all know about hypnosis to stop smoking. It is one of the popular hypnotherapy used in psychological treatments which helps you stop smoking. The success rate of therapy is quite promising, and that is why many doctors use it for treatment when they find it necessary.
Smoking is quite a dangerous habit. smoking increases abdominal and visceral fatness in smokers. We also found that the positive association of abdominal obesity with smoking is primarily mediated by an increase in visceral fat which leads to belly fat. It directly affects the smoker’s lungs and enhances the chances of a heart attack. Are you also trying to stop this dangerous habit? Have you tried nicotine, patches, chewing gum, counseling, and other smoking cessation but none of them worked? Have you ever give hypnosis a thought? Yes, you are listening right; you can opt to stop smoking hypnotherapy. It has a reasonable success rate; here is all about smoking hypnotherapy.
Quitting smoking is a huge venture for someone to face, and they may frequently want extra than simply willpower. There are many alternatives now available, from campaigns such as Stoptober and nearby assist organizations to medications. For many people, hypnotherapy is a powerful solution.
“ The reason hypnosis works so well is easy to understand. Smoking, like all habits, is controlled by the unconscious part of the mind. “
Read more in his article, ‘ how you can stop smoking in one session of hypnosis ‘.
- Gavin Roberts, advanced hypno-psychotherapist.
Does Hypnotherapy Work For Quitting Smoking?
Yes, it does. If you are coming with a strong determination to quit the habit, a doctor can help you out with a hypothesis. In this process, to stop smoking hypnotherapy, a therapist asks the smoker to think of smoking’s unpleasant outcomes.
What Is The Success Rate Of Hypnosis For Quitting Smoking?
The success rate of quitting or stop smoking through hypnotherapy is relatively high. It has around a 93% success rate, and in a few first sessions, the impact is clear and void. And the pace is much higher than psychotherapy and behavior therapy. You may have to visit a therapist for more than 25 sessions, and success is only 63 to 72%. In contrast, you will feel the results in just six sessions after following hypnotherapy treatment.
How Can I Hypnotize Myself To Stop Smoking?
- Self-hypnosis is one of the treatments to quit smoking all by you. Here is how you can do it:
- Sit down and close your eyes, take slow deep breaths, relax and sink back to your seat. Make your mind clear from everything.
- Count backward from 10 to zero, continue each number while breathing in and out and focus on different parts of bodies like toes or fingers to relax.
- Now imagine yourself in someplace you like most and motivate yourself why you would like to quit smoking. Give valid reasons like it poisons your body, and you need to stay healthy and respect your body and protect it by leaving the habit.
- You can wake back by counting from ten to zero again. A few sessions by yourself motivates the smoker.
What Is The Best Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy Apps?
You can always use help from your android and iOS apps to quit smoking. Few of the best stop smoking hypnotherapy apps are:
- Quit Now: It is available free on both iOS and android app. The milestone feature with an active community helps in achieving the goal.
- Smoke-Free: Available on both systems. It approaches smokers from different angles and informs them how much money they saved from not smoking.
- Kwit: Available on iOS only motivate by messages and fun games.
Quitting smoking is difficult but not impossible. All you need is strong determination and persistence with the right therapy. Good Luck!
Originally published at https://fitnessburden.com on October 25, 2020.